This Friday: Our ‘D’ Day.

We’re quickly approaching the “go/no go” decision on this Friday whether to go ahead with holding master plan charrette in November or rescheduling it to February or March 2005. The decision depends on two factors: raising $300,000 needed to cover the costs of the master plan development and the land be tied up with some type of agreement. We will keep you posted.

Mitchell Daily Republic ran a story on us yesterday. “Efforts Continue…”

We’re still very excited about our prospects, and we look forward to moving this project ahead even more in the next year. :-)

—–

Leave a Reply